Blue Fire Pointer -->

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Sunday, December 27th, 2015

Taman Kencana
     I have a habit that it can't be forgetten. Every Sunday I come to the one of the biggest sport area in Bogor called Sempur and Taman Kencana.There ate many people do their exercise. Starting from the youth to the oldest resident come to there. This Sunday is perfect 'cause the sky is good and my sister accompanies me. My sister, Nadiah Rifatum Mumtaz and I take a walk to get there. We laugh as long as we walk through the way and hope to get there soon. There is a person who drive a bicycle and bring a goods behind him. It smells not good.

The Result
     After getting there, we do seen seeing to buy something and we pay it. Then, we go Taman Kencana. There many people do their exercise like jumping on the rope, jogging and bicycling. We take a sit on the side of the path and I open my drawing tools. I only bring some papers, an album, 2 pencils and an eraser. It's enough. My sister takes snap while I draw. That's the last beautiful Sunday in December 2015. After we leave that park, my friends put their hands up and call my name, but I don't see them. My sister tell me and we meet them. They are Rosita and Siti Hamidah. Next, we go to Pasar Bogor. We buy some drink water and several drawing tools. The last, we go home. I assure that it will not forgetten.

No comments:

Post a Comment