Blue Fire Pointer -->

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday, December 20th, 2015

Sketching on Sunday

The Pink Beach
     Sunday morning is always great for taking exercise. I was spending my time around Sempur, Bogor today. That's what will I story to you.
     I woke up in the morning and I prepared myself to get Sempur as my friend and I planned it yesterday. I took public transportation and the rain came when I arrived. "Ahh... That's not my plan," I said. Then, I walked through the rain and I did it. I walked around that place to look for my friend and he wasn't there. The heavy rain came and I visited the Mosque there.

The Slippery Area
     After that, I am with the wet sweeter and a bag waited the rain stop and it was taking long time. I opened my bag and took a sheet of unfinished picture. Then, I drawn there. I tried to message my some friends to accompany me. It was so cold and I couldn't sit well. When the rain stopped, I got up and walked to Taman Kencana. I drawn a new picture there. I was so cloudy but it's not so cold. Ay ay... That was very nice day. I continued drawing and a family came to me and asked me some questions. The questions are 'when I started drawing; can I draw a face and etc.' I answered it and I showed my album and they said very nice. I gave my phone number and they said that they will order a picture and I agreed it. That was a funny moment, do you have it, too?


No comments:

Post a Comment