Blue Fire Pointer -->

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I Still Remember You



     The story began when I came to my big green place at the first time. It was 2 years ago. I was nothing there and I got a lot new friends. Before knowing them, I know someone from social media and I did chat with her everyday. I know her very well. She is a good girl that I still remember. She had been there a year before I came. All moments that we have done are inside my head now.

     I know that I had wrong way. I know that I’ll never be forgiven by her although she said that she forgave me. She is called Rose, a beauty name that I catched from her name.  Rose is a popular flower in the world. She is never be forgetten like a rose in the winter. A thousands flower can’t change her smile. I don’t know her anymore. I never chat her like I did. I wish the rose is fine now. I miss you, Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment